ABOUT SANITIZING GATE:
- WORLD’S FIRST INTRINSICALLY SAFE AUTOMATIC SANITIZING GATE specially designed technology, manufactured by SUNFLOWER LTD. to keep the sea farers safe against any infection including COVID 19.
- Sanitizer in the mist form kills almost 99% of germs (such as virus, bacteria etc.),when passed through the sanitizing gate.
- Especially for the use in Hazardous area
- It is pneumatically operated with air pressure of 5 to 8 Bar.
- Compact design
- Easy transportation
- Easy installation
- Automatic operation
- Premium quality product
- Low maintenance
IMPORTANCE OF SANITIZING GATE:
- In present COVID 19 situation whosoever or whatever comes on board from outside is a potential threat to the vessels crew.
- Pilots, agents, port authorities, stevedores and on-signers as well as their baggage's also possess a great risk.
- Stores, spares and provisions from outside also increase the chances of spreading infection.
- Once all above pass through the sanitizing gate before boarding, it reduces chances of getting the virus spreading drastically.
SUNFLOWER LTD. is a Hong Kong-based company established in 1994 with a proven track record of creating innovative products over the years. The company has its manufacturing facilities in China and warehouse & distribution center in Germany for the last 25 years.
Company has over years specialized innovative products with technologies from EUROPE and developed worlds 1st AUTOMATIC CAR WINDSCREEN DEFROSTER – which will defrost and melt away the ice on the windscreen while you are still sleeping, further went to capture the market in EUROPE & CIS in 1993 after break up of Soviet Union. The company has to specialize in sales & distribution in Europe for the last 25 years under “alpina” brand with major retailer of world like AMAZON.
Now with age of COVID-19 a pandemic, we are 1st to develop INTRINSICALLY SAFE innovative SANITIZER for marine industry which can be used in a hazardous environment.
We are the agent for the strategically located shipyards in Europe and China, having well equipped and modern facilities to service all kinds of vessels.